Most often we hear the term Botox which refers to the most known anti-aging and revolutionary treatment that improves the appearance of wrinkles and some fine lines. Well, yes definitely! But getting a Botox shot can also help treat other conditions, such as:
- BRUXISM – Commonly known as Teeth Grinding is a condition where a person grinds, gnash or clench the teeth unconsciously when awake or when sleeping.
- EXCESSIVE GINGIVAL DISPLAY – Commonly known as Gummy Smile happens when someone smiles showing too much gum tissue above the top teeth while smiling.
- CERVICAL DYSTONIA – Involuntary contraction of neck muscles.
- BLEPHAROSPASM- Blinking that you can’t control
- HYPERHIDROSIS – Excessive sweating on
- Lazy Eye, Spasm, and Eye Twitching
- Chronic Migraines
- HEMIFACIAL SPASM – This is a neuromuscular condition that causes muscle spasms primarily on one side of your face.
- Also used to relax muscles at the jaw to prevent sagging skin on jawline.
Do you happen to know someone having these conditions? Or you might be the one experiencing the same? Book an appointment today and have our expert doctors help you along the way!
Do you know that BOTOX is actually a brand name? Botox was the first injectable botulinum toxin made by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
Now you know!
Book an online appointment now at https://thepearlderma.com/book-appointment/
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.