Are you still shaving your body hair or waxing or you are not bothered at all by your hair?
If so, maybe you have not heard of Laser Hair Removal yet.
Keep on reading, this is interesting?
Shaving and waxing is now so outdated. Having a hairy body as well.
Get a silky smooth hair free skin without the hassle of razor cuts of waxing burns.
Laser hair removal targets the follicle underneath the skin and making sure skin doesn’t get damaged during this process. Laser hair removal is used to reduce unwanted hair. Common treatment body areas include legs, armpits, upper lip, chin or full face and the bikini line. However, it’s possible to treat unwanted hair in nearly any area of the body except the eyelid or surrounding area.
Laser hair removal is most effective for people who have light skin and dark hair, but it can be successfully used on all skin types.
Most experience no adverse effects after the laser hair removal procedure.
And the good part of this is we have 2 different types of laser hair removal machines that suits your
MUST DO BEFORE AND AFTER TREATMENT
- No Tanning for a week before the procedure
- No bleaching for a week before the procedure
- Do not wax, pluck or remove hair by force before the procedure, shaving is allowed.
- Avoid sun exposure for 1 week after the procedure
- No tanning for the next 5 to 10 days after the procedure
- No strong skin products for the next 5-10 days to avoid skin irritation on treated areas
- Consult your dermatologist if you are planning to do other type of skin treatment for 2 weeks after the procedure
- Due to skin sensitivity avoid excess heat for 24-48 hours such as hot showers, saunas, hot tubs, or heat packs
To achieve desired results of your laser hair removal treatment, 6-8 treatments are idea sessions per area and should be of interval of a month or until the second hair growth after the procedure.
What are you waiting for? Laser you unwanted hair away now.
Want a free consultation about laser hair removal?
Book an online appointment now at https://thepearlderma.com/book-appointment/